As you know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. There is a great, very funny blog called Olga, The Traveling Bra and Olga along with her friend, Claire, have come up with a great idea for raising breast cancer awareness. It’s called Smooshing Your Boobies.
Sounds kinky? Sounds like fun? Well, I enjoyed it in a mud wrestling meets conceptual art sort of way.
It’s a bit like finger painting without the fingers.
Here’s what you do –
How to SMOOSH YOUR BOOBIES:
1. Tape a piece of paper to the wall, at boobie height
(on the floor works too)
2. Choose your color(s) of paint
3. Apply paint to bare boobies with a soft brush, fingers, sponge, or whatever
4. Smoosh your boobies onto the paper (you might want to experiment a little with holding them together and/or guiding them into place)
5. Repeat as necessary until desired effect is achieved
7. Take a picture or scan your smooshed-boobies print(s)
We will post them all here on Smoosh Your Boobies! on Halloween, October 31st…feel free to post your Smooshed Boobies-Print on your blog too!
Prizes will be awarded for best Smooshed Boobies-Print, most original, most life-like, best use of color, etc!
So why not give it a go?
Meleah Rebeccah has and it was actually she who inspired me to do the same. Good on you, Meleah!!!!
So here they are, the objects of my smooshing…..
Slice of pizza, anyone?
What it says about me that I only had a tube of Brilliant Red paint and that I immediately thought of going all glam and Mardi Gras and adding the stars, I’ll leave up to you to decide. But if I can raise Breast Cancer Awareness for just one person then getting that paint in unmentionable places is entirely worth it.