Juliet from Crafty Green Poet was kind enough to give me this award the other day.
THANK YOU, JULIET!!!!!
The “BFF” award is passed on according to the following rules:
1. Only five people are allowed
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
As you know, whenever I get an award I get myself in a state trying to figure out who to pass it on to because I don’t want to offend anyone by leaving them out. But I’m all about the happy vibes this week so I want to pass it on and I will follow the rules with the slight variation that I would like to give the award to people I haven’t given an award to before – so here goes.
I’d like to give this award to the following people –
1. Geraldine from My Poetic Path. She is a brilliant poet. She and I have a lot in common (including a love of tea pots) and she is someone I have come to regard as a friend.
2. Epiphany from Your Presence Requested. Epiphany is someone I wish I knew in person. She is so cool.
3. David from David M’s Journal is a rock for me. Thank you for your constant encouragement, David.
4. Kayt from The Pedestrian Crossing. Another brilliant poet and a really switched on lady.
5. Punatik from Fragments Of Reality is a new reader of mine. He just gets this crazy old life. He is a great poet as well and lives in Hawaii.
As well as the five people mentioned above I’d like to thank EVERYONE for reading my blog. I value each one of you. You make my day, every day!!!!!!!!!!
More good news….
Remember the poor flamingo who was attacked at Adelaide Zoo?
Well, he is eating now and is gaining weight.
Read about him here.
Our prayers have been answered.
Have a great day, everyone!