I’d like to wish all my dear American friends a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
Even though we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving in Australia I think today is a good day to reflect upon things in our life we should be thankful for…….
TEN REASONS TO BE THANKFUL:
* my husband and son, without whom, well, what would be the point?
* good friends who I can laugh with and count on
* my parents and sisters (despite our problems we’re still family, right?)
* being able to kick depression’s butt if I really need to
* the joy to be found in nature
* the wisdom of other writers (I include my dear blogging friends in that category)
* the sound of the sea lapping on the shore
* being faced with one setback after another; almost giving up, but deciding not to
* the scent of change in the air
* holding on for one more day…….
Why not use this day to give thanks.
What are you thankful for?