I found this meme ages ago and thought I would do it for a laugh today.
It’s all about sharing the contents of your handbag/purse with your fellow bloggers.
Here are the rules:
– Dump the contents of your bag/purse in a pile
– Take a photo of your handbag and of its contents
– Explain what lurks inside
– Tag others if you wish to
– Answer 5 questions
Here is my bag –
I want to say that usually I am not into name brands at all but my mum brought me this Tommy Hilfiger bag back from her last trip to San Francisco and it is the best bag ever. Lots of compartments, soft fabric, plenty of space. At first I hated it, but now I love it.
Here are the contents of the bag –
Starting at the top:
* Green shopping bag
* hair clips
*One of Nick’s matchbox cars (he’ll be glad to get that back)
* the golden snitch (bet Hogwarts was wondering where that went)
* bag of lucky rocks
*Little Britain fridge magnet – Yeah But, No But (because you never know when you’ll need to pin something to a fridge)
* ventolin inhaler
* religious medals I found in the street
* mobile phone (so old and crappy it’s like talking into a tin can in a hurricane)
The rest of the stuff:
* Easter chick (because it’s Easter every day where I come from!)
* keys with keyring that says Alaska. The Last Frontier
* goat’s milk soap (don’t ask me why. It does smell nice)
* lovely Zebra card from my friend Lauri in Botswana
* glue stick (because you never can tell when things will fall apart)
HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS>
1. Describe the contents of your bag/purse….
Some essentials but mostly a lot of stuff that has made me say over and over again : How did that get in there?
2. What’s the most important thing in your bag?
Probably the wallet. No moola, no fun!!!
3. What’s the most embarrassing thing in your bag?
Probably the fridge magnet, followed closely by the Easter chick. Maybe I can explain myself by saying I am a kleptomaniac with a liking for totally unnecessary items.
4. What’s the smallest thing in your bag?
The bits of broccoli left in the shopping bag.
5. Is there anything illegal in your bag?
Yes, but it’s inside my wallet. He he he.
Now that you know even more stuff about me that you didn’t want to know, I ‘d like to tag the following people because I’d love to know what’s in their bags.
Come on girls, show us what you got!!!