There are days when only bullet points will do –
- thank you to everyone who gave me such support regarding the post I wrote about my mother. Part of me feels guilty for writing it in the first place, but I needed to get it out
- I have been a bit flat for the last few days. We never really stop needing or wanting our parents approval, do we?
- I just think life is too short for petty disputes. They waste so much time. I wish pettiness was a punishable offense.
- My son got all As (and a B in Art) on his first High School Report Card. His primary school teacher from last year told me he would probably fail High School due to lack of application and laziness. I feel like sending her a copy of the report(but that would make me petty, wouldn’t it? Haha)
- After attending the Parent/Teacher Interviews last night it has reinvigorated by belief in public education. Yes, there are teachers out there who give a damn!
- I have realised there are a lot of good people out there (in blogging and non-blogging land) and I am grateful to have them in my life
- It is so wonderful to sit in the garden watching the birds, letting the sun soak in
- Writing and movies do a lot to soothe a savage heart
- Chocolate should be listed as one of the greatest discoveries in the history of the Earth, ever!!
I think I love bullet points. Such a handy way to organise cluttered thoughts.
However, normal posting (bullet point free) will begin anon.
Hope you’ve all had a good week.