This is my 500th post.
When I first started blogging I didn’t think I would have 100 ideas for posts, let alone 500.
Without you, dear readers, 500 posts wouldn’t have been possible, so a million thank yous to you all for reading.
Writing 500 posts got me thinking about what other things I have done in my life 500 times.
Here’s some of them:
* drunk 500 cups of coffee
* drunk at least 500 litres of wine
* got out of bed 500 times
* seen 500 sunsets
* cried 500 times
* laughed 500 times
* puked 500 times (must have been all that wine)
* said the ‘F’ word 500 times
* apologised for saying the ‘F-word’ in polite company 500 times
* went to 500 parties
* walked 500 miles
* walked 500 more
* sang 500 songs
* ate 500 ham, cheese and tomato sandwiches (with pickle)
* read 500 books
* said Good To See You and meant it, 500 times
* gazed in awe at 500 storms
It’s quite a grand and significant number.
What have you done 500 times?
[Image by AleLaTriller at Deviant Art.]