*I’ve been writing all week and have been meaning to blog every day but have run out of time. I also wonder if it’s possible to overwrite the way marathon runners can overtrain. I think you get to a point where the words become muddled in your head and you need a rest.
* Even though I live in Australia I love to watch American Idol. I am already addicted to it. I was worried about Ellen Degeneres being one of the judges as I thought she might be too soft, but she is quite straightforward, which I like. It amazes me still how many people who so obviously cannot sing think they can. Can’t figure that one out.
* It has been raining so heavily that the bushes at the front of my house are completely bent over as if a row of elephants have been sitting on them overnight.
* Even though it is raining so heavily the humidity is still up at around 95%. That is far too much moisture in the air for my liking. Instead of doing a rain dance I am trying to figure out how to do a wind dance to blow all that humidity away.
* We are all looking forward to watching the Winter Olympics. I absolutely love anything to do with skating as well as those crazy maniacs who throw themselves down the luge track. They must have nerves of steel. Canada is such a beautiful country. I have to travel there one day.
* Why do so many places that sell veggie burgers just have patties made of mashed pumpkin? I love mashed pumpkin but I don’t really want it on a bun. Can’t they throw in some chickpeas and lentils or something?
* If I catch the guy who is letting his enormous dog poop in front of my garage door every night I will rub his nose in it. I know this falls into the TMI category but why do people give big dogs sloppy food? Ewww.
* There is a spider outside the kitchen window who stays in his web in the rain. He is still alive. I checked. Perhaps he likes watching the patterns the raindrops make in his gossamer web.
* My eczema is finally improving and I am getting some sleep. As my Aunt Jo says: It is relief beyond belief.
Hope you have all had a good week.