I have received three awards which I am very grateful for. The first is from Texasblu. Thank you so much, dear Tex.
1. I have told quite a few lies in my life. I’m not proud of it. Some lies were told to protect other people, some were told to protect myself. I have been beleaguered with an overload of catholic guilt for years as a result.
2. Sometimes I forget how to spell things. I often have to look things up. I was caught out with an editing job lately where I misspelled precipitate as precipatate. It was embarrassing.
3. I don’t like myself a lot. I irritate myself. I fall into the same old patterns over and over again. It’s a constant battle to change things.
4. I bear grudges. Not with everyone. Some things are incredibly easy to let go of, others linger (or should I say malinger). I would take out some people if I could.
5. I don’t like people who take themselves too seriously. It brings out my nasty streak. I’m all like Who the hell do you think you are, buddy? I believe we are all worth as much as each other. No one should lord it over anyone else.
6. I worry that my son will marry a woman who ends up being unkind to him. That would kill me. No matter how old he gets he will always be my little bubby.
7. Despite debating the ideologies over and over again I have belief in a higher power – a God. I used to think I was probably veering towards aetheism but I just can’t let go of the idea that there is something up there. What has convinced me of this are the paranormal experiences I have had.
8. I don’t mind failure but I’m terrified of success.
9. I think there is nothing wrong with a woman saying another woman is attractive. Doesn’t mean she’s a lesbian. I can appreciate a good aesthetic whatever side of the fence I find myself on.
10. Sometimes at night when I can’t sleep and there is nothing else on TV, I watch old cartoons on Cartoon Network. Scooby Doo and Josie and The Pussycats are favourites. However, once I watched Bob The Builder and really enjoyed it.
I would like to pass this award on to everyone who reads this blog, especially if you feel like getting something off your chest. Please let me know if you post about it as I would love to read it.
And the third is a SAP AWARD from Rowe at Societe Amore. An honour, indeed. Thanks for your constant support, Rowe.
Thanks for my awards, you three. You have made me feel all oogly inside!